Pariworld Homedecor Pvt. Ltd. values the Right to Privacy and is committed to protecting it. This document explains how we protect the personal information of our users and respect their privacy and security.
Pariworld is operated by:
- This website has the URL of (pariworld.co.in and pariworld.in and pariworld.co). We commit to protect and respect the user’s privacy. The collection of personal information is done by us in a specific manner that abides by the IT Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other national and state laws pertaining to the processing and collecting personal data. Thus, it is important for you to carefully read and understand our policies and practices relating to personal data before entering any information which may hamper your privacy.
- The personal data is collected to improve our services and products.
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- Collection of data through the site: Our website collects information each time you visit, and the amount of information will depend on how much you interact with our website.
- Through business interaction: We may collect personal information through business interaction made with you or your employees through us or by our authorized agents while the meeting is done face to face or by conducting surveys online or otherwise.
- From other sources: We can also collect your information from other available sources such as public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; or other third parties.
The information being collected involves:
- Updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which are required by us to make necessary changes in our records to provide smooth communication and easy delivery of the product;
- Information about your interactions with the products and services offered by our
subsidiaries, agents, authorized representatives or otherwise.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The information which we collect is basically used to provide better customer services from time to time.
- The information which is collected when you sign up or use our website is your name and entity, address of communication or delivery, and contact details such as mobile/phone number and email address.
- Whenever a user visits our website, the basic information is collected by the website automatically. The information may also include details related to the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our products or services and for data security measures.
- Our website also collects content history and order information automatically. Similar information is aggregated to enhance our services and includes columns related to Best Seller, Top Rated, etc.
- The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/or content you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages; page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
- Most of the web browsers have a default function of accepting cookies. You can choose to change such settings and remove or reject cookies in your browser. If you have made changes relating to the rejection of cookies, some of the website's features will not be available. For more information on how to reject cookies, see your browser's instructions on changing your cookie settings.
- By using this website, you are agreeing that we may advertise your feedback on our website and marketing materials.
- We will retain your information as long as we require this to provide you with the goods and services and for such a period as mandated by the laws concerned.
- If you opt to receive marketing correspondence from us, subscribe to our mailing list or newsletters, enter into any of our competitions or provide us with your details at networking events, we may use your personal data for our legitimate interests to provide you with details about our goods, services, business updates and events.
4. USAGE OF INFORMATION
- The main aim of collecting such information is to provide, maintain, protect, and improve our current products and services.
- The information that has been collected by our website as stated in the policy can be used to:
- Improve our services on the website and how we can operate our business effectively;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site, products, and services;
- Personalize our products or services and make recommendations;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Process, manage, complete, and account for transactions;
- Provide customer support before and after sales and respond to your requests, comments, and inquiries;
- Create and manage the online accounts you have created on our website;
- Send you order-related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services;
- We may process your personal information without your prior knowledge or consent where required by applicable law or regulation for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses;
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
5. DATA TRANSFER
- The personal information of our users that has been collected is an integral part of our business, and thus, we are under an obligation to take due care and protection of the same information.
- The information is shared after taking your prior consent for entering into any transaction or providing any goods or services you have requested from our website. The personal information of users is also shared with our affiliates, subsidiaries and other vendors working for us.
- We may outsource some of our functions to other companies or individuals. The functions that we may outsource include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring credit risk, and providing customer service.
- We release accounts and other personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our conditions of use, and other agreements, protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any products or services that require you to sign in.
- Approved third parties also may set cookies when you interact with our services.
- Third parties include search engines, measurement and analytics services providers, social media networks, and advertising companies.
- You can prevent the storage of cookies by choosing a "disable cookies" option in your browser settings. But this can limit the functionality of our services.
7. DATA SECURITY
“We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer or until it is no longer needed for business, tax or legal purposes. We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored by Pariworld. All the passwords in our web service are hashed by using the SHA-1 cryptographic hash function. Both Pariworld Homedecor Pvt. Ltd. and our third-party hosting vendors do their best to protect the personal information from unauthorized access, alteration or disclosure.”
8. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES/APPS
9. SOCIAL NETWORK PLUGINS
This website incorporates plugins and/or buttons for social networks to allow easy sharing on your favorite social networks. These plugins are programmed so as not to set any cookies when assessing the page to safeguard users' privacy. Cookies may be set if you make voluntary use of the plugin. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks.
10. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not share your personal data with third parties without your prior consent other than:
- With third parties who work on our behalf, provided such third parties adhere to the data protection principles set out in the IT Act, 2000 (21 of 2000) and other applicable legislation, or enter into a written agreement with us requiring that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by such principles;
- To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal processes;
- In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- For the purpose of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
11. MINOR’s USAGE
If you are under the age of majority (below the age of 18 years) in the jurisdiction in which you reside, you may only use our website with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. In any case, we will not be liable for any cause of action that arose due to non-compliance with this section.
12. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above. You agree that your continued use of our services after such changes have been published to our services will constitute your acceptance of such revised policy.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your email address for advertising purposes until you decide to unsubscribe from the newsletter. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately, or possibly in the course of an ordering process: (I am accepting to receive a newsletter from this website); you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter, then unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe option given in the email footer.
If you have any concerns about privacy or grievances with us, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
14. OUR CONTACT
If you do have a question or complaint, please write to us at email@example.com or call us on +91 95499 90012 on working days only between 10 am to 6:30 pm. We shall immediately find a resolution of any grievance if raised with prior notice.
Pariworld Homedecor Pvt. Ltd. exclusively reserves all the rights.
15. OTHER BUSINESSES
Pariworld.co.in or pariworld.in or pariworld.co is not responsible for the products, actions, contents and services on the website that are connected to either affiliates or other third-party websites.
16. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION